difficulties of an online interview

The poor connection is the difficulties I face one of the things I listed on the risk assessment and it actually happens. I called my friends through Facetime ask for her consent to do the interview and film. During the call, I can see that I had a poor connection which I was scared to happen during the interview session. To solve that problem, I moved around the house to find the best spot that has a stable internet connection.



I recorded the interview by using a screen record on my Macbook and everything goes well as I was prepared. However, when I check the footage I found that I accidentally increase the sound during the interview which shows in the video because I use the screen record so whatever I do it will be shown as in the photo below.

Comments