A Reflection On My Work So Far

Over the holidays I took a lot of time to think and plan about how I want to approach my final production. I am happy with the ideas I have made so far however when executing my filming I may choose to alter my ideas to make them even better. For example, I have been thinking about how I improve the structure of my documentary from the start to finish. I created a blog showing the scope of the whole documentary to help layout my idea even better.


I am happy with the progress I am making however I am aware of the time left and that I need to start doing some solid filming so that I can gather a good amount of footage so that when I start to edit my production I will then be able to choose the very best clips but also be critical about what isn't going to be any good for my final production. 


Comments