A pitch (preliminary task)


 Theme and idea

I’m going to create a documentary on ‘A Day in my Life’. Which will be about how is my life living in boarding school in the UK to show the international student who wanted to study aboard. It will provide a story about my life, my schedule on each day, what things I normally do, how I manage my time, what I do in my free time. 


  • Documentary mode 

    • The mode of a documentary I’m going to conduct is a poetic mode. It is a mode that often has little or no narrative content. The filmmakers will provide the audience with an emotional perspective on a subject through the use of rhythmic visuals and often relies on colour, tones, sounds and mood.


  • Target audience

  • My primary target audience is the students who wanted to study aboard between the age of 15 to 20. For the second target audience, I’m aiming for parents (age 30-45)


  • Code and convention

    • I will try to use a variety of documentary TECHNIQUE

      • Voice over

      • Archive footage

      • Use of text

      • Sound

      • Visual coding: mise en scene, props

Comments